Do you find yourself asking?
- Why don’t my kids listen when I say “No”?
- Is there a way to parent without yelling?
- How do I raise respectful kids?
- Why am I “giving in” to things I know are wrong?
What Exactly is Parent Coaching?
Parent Coaching offers personalized and private support to address your family’s specific needs. You will learn tools and strategies designed to nurture healthy development and foster the unique potential of your children. Parenting Perspectives will create a parenting plan designed to put you on a path that will help you overcome your current parenting challenges and to begin parenting with greater confidence, joy and ease.
All Parents Need Tools to Be the Best They Can Be
Parenting is the hardest job in the world. Most difficult jobs require formal education and training. However, parents take on the complex and critical task of raising human beings without any formal training. As a result, we find ourselves with limited strategies — doing what our parents did or doing the opposite because we don’t know what else to do. Parenting Perspectives offers professional parent coaching including support, assistance, and real answers you need for:
- Becoming a more confident, positive, effective and joyful parent
- Building a clear vision for your family; clarifying goals and values
- Developing a wide range of easy-to-implement strategies for any parenting struggle
- Creating a peaceful and loving home, without yelling
What Types of Issues Can a Parent Coach Address?
- Discipline Issues
- School/Homework Issues
- Sleep Challenges
- New Baby/Sibling
- Power Struggles
- Single Parenting
- Lack of Respect
- Toddler Tantrums
- Getting Couples on the Same Page
- Sibling Fighting
- Peer Issues
- and MORE!
“It has given me tools to figure out how to do things better. In the past I felt I was not sure how to deal with things and now I feel like I have a lot more options.”
– Parent of children ages 3 & 10